Core Needle Biopsy Procedures Made Better
Improve your ultrasound-guided core needle biopsy procedures with this dynamic duo.
Learn how pairing these devices can enhance your ultrasound-guided breast biopsy procedures and generate additional savings opportunities.
Mammotome DualCore™ System
- Three programable firing modes help obtain quality tissue samples in a variety of clinical settings.
- One-handed operation enables convenient handling during ultrasound procedures.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design limits needle movement and improves accuracy.
- Clear ultrasound visibility allows for more accurate needle placement.
- Exclusive hydrogel technology hydrates to provide enhanced ultrasound visibility up to 12 months, even after neoadjuvant chemotherapy.1
- Visibility of the HydroMARK™ marker enables consistent localization under ultrasound, enabling a faster and more comfortable procedure for the patient.2,3
- The HydroMARK™ direct puncture applicators are indicated to mark tissue during a percutaneous breast biopsy procedure, including axillary lymph nodes.4
Learn more about the Mammotome DualCore™ system and HydroMARK™ markers